Thursday, January 6, 2011

best CHRISTMAS ever :)))

warning: this post is PICTURE HEAVY :)

our noche buena prepared by my MOM :)  
kuya boogie's opening his gifts from me. yey!
shopie's first christmas :) galit sya. kase ginising ko. HAHA
who needs santa? when they got MOMMY. and that's me :)))

my life :)
i smile because of them :)
i was made by god because he wants me to experience the BIG LOVE  of my children :)

This Christmas is the best. and it will always be remembered in my heart and my mind.

I thank god for giving the best gifts. I don't know if i really deserve them but i promise that I will love them unconditionally and i will never leave them for the rest of their life even if they are already building their own family (so flashforward.HAHAHA)

a letter for my kiddos:

Dear kuya bogs,

Thank you for making mommy happy all the time especially when mommy is having a hard time. You make me feel good every time you say the MAGIC WORDS : "I LOVE YOU MOMMY FOREVER and EVER". Mommy will never forget how much you care about me and how much you will miss me when i am about to return in manila. Tandang tanda ku pa yon baby boy na sinabi mo saken na "Mommy,aalis ka na naman? iiwan mo na naman ako. malulungkot na naman ako. hayy! sana pagbalik mo ng manila kasama mo na ako ha". Kuya those words made my cry. If only mommy can bring you again in manila. *sigh* but don't worry kuya boogie. everything will change once i graduated. and that is so so SOON :) i love you kuya baby so much. You and baby are my strength :)

Dear baby SHOPIE,

Our princess. you'll be turning one in two weeks time. I can't imagine that my li'l baby is growing up so fast. I am so happy and fortunate that you came to my life. I know god has a purpose why he gave you to me after four years. Our first christmas together was full of joy and happiness because you and your kuya are with me. It was priceless. The both you are PRICELESS. Baby, thank you for coming into mommy's life. You've change me. Even though you can't say the words i love you and i miss you, I know in my heart that you do. The hug and the attention that you want me to give to you SPEAKS for it baby girl. I love you forever baby. :)

Nothing beats the time that i spent with my kiddos and indeed, CHRISTMAS 2010 is SUPERB HAPPINESS :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment